We are responsible for a unique and extraordinary landscape in the Tom Miner Basin where we preserve and protect the land, natural resources, property values and associated rights. We envision the ranch as a place that exemplifies and advances a healthy, thriving ecosystem and the human endeavors within it.
We operate a ranch that:
- Raises Ancient White Park cattle and heirloom varieties of vegetables and herbs.
- Maintains organic certification of our land, cattle, garden and greenhouse
- Practices low stress livestock management
- Provides habitat and allows free passage for the myriad of wildlife species that reside on or travel through the ranch
- Hosts non-profit groups working toward our larger vision
- Welcomes selected commercial guests
- Embraces ecologically responsible practices
- Shares what we do with others who are interested in our activities and the values that underlie them
The long days we put in are rewarded with a deeply satisfying way of life and the opportunity to practice the stewardship we preach in a place called ‘paradise’.